Utility Vehicle - Bobcat Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 2300 from Bobcat Company is a utility vehicle with four-wheel drive that can mow, sweep, and move materials using the company’s RapidLink attachment system.
The vehicle’s attachment arm can lift loads up to 500 pounds as high as two feet. The 2300 can be equipped with five specially designed Bobcat attachments, including a bucket, mower, pallet fork, snow blade, and whisker push broom.
Users can operate and change attachments from their seat with a joystick control. During attachment changes, the only reason to leave the operator’s seat is to lock or unlock the attachment. When not in use, the RapidLink attachment arm can be removed for traditional four-wheel drive applications.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Fine-Tune the Mower Specification Process
- Equipment Inspection, Training Key to Snow and Ice Management Success
- Cold-Weather Considerations: Preparing for Winter’s Worst
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today