Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Utility-Line Locator - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The SeekTech SR-24 is a locating receiver that creates maps of underground utilities. The unit uses Bluetooth® communications to transmit locating data to a third-party, survey-grade GPS or a mobile device. The unit can detect any active frequency from 10 Hertz to 35 Kilohertz. The device's omnidirectional antennas capture the complete signal field to locate a line and follow its path. The free RIDGIDtrax app provides basic utility mapping on a mobile device.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality