- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
Utility Centrifugal Fan - Greenheck Fan Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Model SWD direct drive, backward-inclined utility fan utilizes an electronically commutated Vari-Green motor. It achieves the performance of Model SWB belt-drive centrifugal utility fan, including higher operating efficiencies and higher pressure capabilities, available for variable volume airflow applications without the need to change belts. Capacities range from 100 to 5860 cfm and up to 2.5 in.wg.
- Adoption of Electronically Commutated Motor Pumps Increases as Energy Savings Add Up
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?