Urinal - American Standard - Facility Management Product Release
The Pintbrook urinal in the one-pint capable urinal offerings from American Standard is constructed of durable vitreous china. The wall-mount Pintbrook high-efficiency urinal operates in the range of 0.125 to 0.5 gallons per flush (gpf) and meets all 2016 California water restriction regulations, including CalGreen and CEC compliance.
It uses up to 87 percent less water than a standard 1.0 gpf urinal, while still meeting optimum flushing performance standards, and is WaterSense-certified when used with a 0.125 or 0.5 gpf flush valve. For facilities requiring lower water usage, this Pintbrook 0.125 gpf model is a suitable alternative to the American Standard Allbrook 0.5 gpf urinal.
Keeping user comfort in mind, this Pintbrook urinal is designed with a generously deep bowl and superior splash protection contours. It is a ¾-inch top spud urinal that includes two wall hangers, a 2-inch NPT outlet spud, and a strainer, plus is NAFTA and ADA compliant.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms