- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Urinal - Zurn Industries LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Z5755-U Omni-Flo features an asymmetric back wall that minimizes splashback and accommodates flow rates from 1 pint to 1 gallon per flush. The urinal can reduce water use by up to 88 percent and uses a standard footprint and universal bracket for retrofit. An optional back spud design, model Z7565-U, is also available.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms