Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Urinal - TOTO USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ultra high-efficiency urinal uses 0.125 gallons of water per flush (gpf), which equates to a 75 percent savings of water compared to a traditional 1-gpf unit, or about 30,000 gallons per year. The unit is American Disabilities Act-compliant and occupies less wall space than traditional urinals. The EcoPower sensor flush valve uses flowing water for powering the system, creating a sustainable loop. There is no need for hard wiring. With as few as 10 uses a day, the backup battery lasts up to 19 years. The unit automatically flushes every 12 hours if not used.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility