Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Urethane Coating - Tennant Company - Facility Management Product Release
WearGuard from Tennant is a chemical-resistant urethane topcoat designed to meet the Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) requirements of the Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium, the Ozone Transport Commission, and the Chemicals Control Branch of Environment Canada.
The original WearGuard coatings met EPA VOC regulations, but the reformulated coatings now comply with many of the more stringent state and county standards.
The coatings offer UV light stability and withstand Skydrol, jet fuels and other industrial chemicals. The coatings come in a 100 percent aliphatic, non-yellowing formula to maintain their appearance over time. The topcoats are available in white, light gray and gray.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors