Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Urethane Coating - Tennant Company - Facility Management Product Release
WearGuard from Tennant is a chemical-resistant urethane topcoat designed to meet the Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) requirements of the Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium, the Ozone Transport Commission, and the Chemicals Control Branch of Environment Canada.
The original WearGuard coatings met EPA VOC regulations, but the reformulated coatings now comply with many of the more stringent state and county standards.
The coatings offer UV light stability and withstand Skydrol, jet fuels and other industrial chemicals. The coatings come in a 100 percent aliphatic, non-yellowing formula to maintain their appearance over time. The topcoats are available in white, light gray and gray.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors