- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Urethane Adhesive - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
Flexible FAST Dual Tank Adhesive is a VOC-compliant, low-odor, two-part urethane adhesive used to adhere insulation and Carlisle’s FleeceBACK membranes to a variety of substrates. Flexible FAST provides outstanding wind uplift resistance and increases puncture resistance 33 to 50 percent compared with standard urethane adhesives. Applied using a self-contained delivery system that eliminates equipment maintenance and breakdowns, each A-side box of Flexible FAST Dual Tank Adhesive contains a gun, a hose, eight nozzle tips and eight nozzle extensions. Other benefits include quick setup time, excellent strength and adhesion, and a quick, quiet application.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems