Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Upflush Toilet System - SFA Saniflo U.S.A. - Facility Management Product Release
The Sanibest Pro is a 1 horsepower grinding system that is designed to handle the accidental flushing of sanitary articles. The system operates at 3,600 rpm. The steel grinder blade rotates against a stationary, perforated base plate so waste disperses through the plate's holes before being pumped into the 3/4-inch discharge line. The design includes a removable service panel on the top of the unit to provide direct access to the main pump components without removing plumbing connections or disconnecting the unit. The pumps push waste up to 25 feet vertically when installed below the sewer line or 150 feet horizontally.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility