Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Universal Stopper - Safety Technology International Inc. (STI) - Facility Management Product Release
The Universal Stopper (STI-13420FR) is a clear polycarbonate cover with an enclosed back box and sealed mounting plate, red horn housing, alarm and fire label. Interior horn is triggered when cover is lifted. Indoor/outdoor cover is a waterproof Type 4X (type rating pending), making it suitable for wash-down areas. The cover is less than 4 inches in depth.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA