Universal Power Alert - Dwyer Instruments Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The UPA-130 reduces the risk of electrical arc flash by preverifying the electrical isolation from outside the control panel. The unit is hardwired to the circuit breaker or main disconnect and flashes when voltage is present. It is engineered with redundant circuitry, which allows it to be powered by the same voltage it indicates. The eight-detector unit visually alerts to the presence of any dangerous alternating current or direct current stored-energy potentials occurring between any combinations of the four input lines. It is designed to fit a 30-millimeter knockout and can operate at temperatures of minus 4 degrees to 131 degrees.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully