Unit Air Conditioner - MovinCool - Facility Management Product Release
Unit Air Conditioner is a self-contained system appropriate for server rooms and other spaces with dense heat loads. The CM25’s total cooling capacity is 25,000 Btu/h and sensible cooling capacity is 18,9000 Btu/h. It has a 14 SEER rating. No refrigerant connections are required. The ceiling-mounted unit is 20 inches high with built-in mounting brackets, flanges and vibration insolators, and has a wall-mounted controller. Low cost, according to the company.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation