Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) - Hewlett Packard - Facility Management Product Release
The T750 G2, T1000 G3, and T1500 G3 tower units protect computer equipment and critical data against damage due to inconsistent and fluctuating power. These line-interactive UPS have power ratings of 750 volt amperes (VA), 1,000 VA and 1,400 VA. Key benefits of the systems include: increased power rating for longer backup time; line-interactive design with buck and boost voltage regulation; enhanced battery management to increase battery life; hot-swappable battery for better maintenance; and prioritized shutdown of attached devices during utility power failure.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully