Uninterruptible Power System - Hitec Power Protection Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
QPS uninterruptible power system (UPS) features an adjustable ride-through timer that prevents the unit's diesel engine from starting in response to minor power spikes, surges, and other low deviations. The system's power module consists of a diesel engine, freewheel clutch, alternator, energy transfer module, and flywheel on a solid base frame. Medium voltage unit does not require transformers.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully