Uninterruptible Power System - Eaton Corp., Electrical Sector - Facility Management Product Release
The 93PM can be scaled to meet the needs of critical applications, including gray or white space deployment, colocation facilities, mission-critical data centers, and virtual and cloud data centers. The uninterruptible power system (UPS) helps reduce operating expenses through the Energy Saver System (ESS), a technology that provides energy efficiency up to 99 percent without sacrificing power protection. The UPS is configured to support front-to-top ventilation for wall and row configurations and front-to-back ventilation for contained-aisle configurations.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully