Uninterruptible Power System - SolaHD - Facility Management Product Release
The S4K6U uninterruptible power system features 10 kVA of power capacity, flexible output voltage, internal batteries, and an integrated maintenance bypass switch, all housed in an ultra-compact 6U (10.5 inch) enclosure that is configurable for either rack mounting or as a tower.
Designed to protect sensitive electronic equipment against fluctuating power and complete power loss, it can be a power solution for industrial computers, network servers, automation systems, robotics, enterprise telecommunications systems, medical diagnosis equipment, and process controls.
It has self-diagnostic capabilities, and an automatic internal bypass and a manual maintenance bypass for maximum availability of output power.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully