Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group - Facility Management Product Release
The G9000 series unit is available in capacities of 80, 100, 160, and 225 kilovolt-amperes and comes with a three-year, onsite warranty. It is designed for stand-alone or parallel use in up to four unit configurations without the use of a special switchgear cabinet. The insulated gate bi-polar transistor design eliminates the need for a front-end harmonic filter. The unit offers an input power factor of greater than 0.99 and a wide input voltage range of 15 percent to minus-20 percent. Its output power factor is rated at 0.9. The UPS supports 100 percent unbalanced loads and 100 percent step-load changes without battery discharge.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies