Uninterruptible Power Supply - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
The Liebert® APM transformer-free, on-line uninterruptible power supply (UPS) allows power capacity increases with the addition of internal FlexPower™ modular assemblies. The FlexPower modules allow the system to add capacity or redundancy in 15 kW increments up to 45 or 90 kW within a single cabinet without powering down connected equipment. Input voltages of 480 volts (V) and 600 V are available on both 45 and 90 kW UPS configurations. The UPS operates at up to 94 percent efficiency, with a virtually flat efficiency curve from 50-100 percent load.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully