- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Uninterruptible Power Supply - Falcon Electric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Falcon’s SSG Series of online UPS is available in a rack or tower form, and is designed to operate in high-temperature environments without requiring a special enclosure.
The UPS’s battery-replacement feature is a time-saving design for maintenance staff. The UPS also gives users an LCD display that provides information about the percentage of load and battery utilization, as well as the ability to program the UPS from the front panel to extend the battery runtime for selected devices through a load-shedding feature.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully