Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Uninterruptible Power Supply - Falcon Electric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Falcon’s SSG Series of online UPS is available in a rack or tower form, and is designed to operate in high-temperature environments without requiring a special enclosure.
The UPS’s battery-replacement feature is a time-saving design for maintenance staff. The UPS also gives users an LCD display that provides information about the percentage of load and battery utilization, as well as the ability to program the UPS from the front panel to extend the battery runtime for selected devices through a load-shedding feature.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully