- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Unified Security Appliance - Software House from Tyco Security Products - Facility Management Product Release
Software House's victor Unified SiteServer is a unified access control and video network appliance, designed to take a holistic video approach of managing and monitoring access control, video, and intrusion from one database and all from one box. Product users can perform specific system tasks such as badging, dynamic mapping, advanced reporting, custom application layouts, video smart search, and analytics for improved situational awareness. Product includes support for up to 32 access control readers and 32 IP cameras.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing