- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Underlayment - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Garland’s HPR Aqua Shield self-adhering underlayment is a lightweight, reinforced base sheet designed for a variety of high- and low-slope roofing applications.
The compound provides ice and water protection for a range of roofing systems including metal, shingle, tile, and slate roofs; it also can be used for lining parapets, coping, caps, valleys, eaves, ridges, rakes, and hips.
Formulated using a Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber modified bitumen, the underlayment is reinforced with fiberglass for dimensional stability. It is self-adhering, and the base sheet installs flat, without wrinkling or buckling, providing a suitable walking surface for sloped applications.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?