- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Underlayment - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Garland’s HPR Aqua Shield self-adhering underlayment is a lightweight, reinforced base sheet designed for a variety of high- and low-slope roofing applications.
The compound provides ice and water protection for a range of roofing systems including metal, shingle, tile, and slate roofs; it also can be used for lining parapets, coping, caps, valleys, eaves, ridges, rakes, and hips.
Formulated using a Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber modified bitumen, the underlayment is reinforced with fiberglass for dimensional stability. It is self-adhering, and the base sheet installs flat, without wrinkling or buckling, providing a suitable walking surface for sloped applications.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems