- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Ultraviolet C (UVC) kit - Steril-Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The kit is designed for air handlers and can be used in a range of HVAC applications to destroy microorganisms, including flu viruses, bacteria, and mold. The product delivers UVC technology to fan-coil units, unit-ventilator systems and indoor air handlers with coils up to 84 inches with dual access. It kills or inactivates airborne microbial contaminants to greatly reduce the spread of infectious diseases and eliminate the major source of allergy and asthma discomfort. It also eliminates surface bio-film to keep coils and drain pans clean.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation