Ultraviolet C (UVC) kit - Steril-Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The kit is designed for air handlers and can be used in a range of HVAC applications to destroy microorganisms, including flu viruses, bacteria, and mold. The product delivers UVC technology to fan-coil units, unit-ventilator systems and indoor air handlers with coils up to 84 inches with dual access. It kills or inactivates airborne microbial contaminants to greatly reduce the spread of infectious diseases and eliminate the major source of allergy and asthma discomfort. It also eliminates surface bio-film to keep coils and drain pans clean.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation