- Mechanical Lead A »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
UVC Emitter - Steril-Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation systems installed in air conditioning units are designed to destroy mold and bacteria implicated in allergies and disease, and to reduce operating costs and improve equipment performance by eradicating biofilm that impedes air flow. The UVC emitters (lamps) have a 12-month service life. Systems feature solid state electronic power supply, stainless steel housings with high spectral aluminum reflectors, and thick-wall quartz tubes.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation