UPS System - Falcon Electric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The FN Series double-conversion on-line Uninterruptible Power Supplies from Falcon Electric expands the company's UPS range up to 40kVA. The parallel or N+1 redundant UPSes are designed to meet the demands of IT infrastructures with a scalable platform and N+1 redundancy. The models include a faster processor using digital signal processing (DSP) technology. An FN system can be configured using individual 8 and 10kVA models, providing up to 40kVA capacity or to 30kVA with N+1 redundancy.
In addition, Input Power Factor Correction (PFC) circuitry greatly reduces harmonics that can adversely affect sensitive computers and electronic equipment.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully