UPS Module - Hewlett-Packard - Facility Management Product Release
The module provides remote management of an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) by connecting the UPS directly to the network. Users can configure and manage the UPS via a standard browser. Embedded management software provides detailed system logs and allows for customizable alerts. The device supports one UPS, as well as two UPS in redundant configuration. It is also suitable for performing scheduled, interrupted shut downs of attached equipment.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully