- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
UPS Frame - MGE UPS Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The Pulsar MX Frame accommodates MGE Office Protection Systems power and battery modules, giving users a modular and scalable power protection solution for servers, blades and telecommunication systems.
The 5 kVA compact 3U rackmount/tower units feature hot-swappable battery and power sub-modules, auto battery-test, switched outlets, multilingual LCD display and intuitive power-management software, which is compatible with all popular operating systems, including Microsoft's Vista. To prolong battery life, the Pulsar MX features a wide input voltage and frequency range to avoid using the batteries unnecessarily. For extended backup time, redundant external battery modules can quickly be added. For high-density rack environments, the 15 and 20 kVA models can be used as stand alone or integrated into a standard rack.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully