UPS Frame - MGE UPS Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The Pulsar MX Frame accommodates MGE Office Protection Systems power and battery modules, giving users a modular and scalable power protection solution for servers, blades and telecommunication systems.
The 5 kVA compact 3U rackmount/tower units feature hot-swappable battery and power sub-modules, auto battery-test, switched outlets, multilingual LCD display and intuitive power-management software, which is compatible with all popular operating systems, including Microsoft's Vista. To prolong battery life, the Pulsar MX features a wide input voltage and frequency range to avoid using the batteries unnecessarily. For extended backup time, redundant external battery modules can quickly be added. For high-density rack environments, the 15 and 20 kVA models can be used as stand alone or integrated into a standard rack.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully