UPS Flywheel - Pentadyne Power Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
GTX delivers 25 percent more energy storage than previous models, which allows facilities with uninterruptible power supplies to reduce the number of flywheels and the cost needed to bridge the gap between utility power losses and the transition to back-up generators. The flywheel uses about 25 percent of the space batteries require, and it can operate within a wide temperature range.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully