UPS Flywheel - Pentadyne Power Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
GTX delivers 25 percent more energy storage than previous models, which allows facilities with uninterruptible power supplies to reduce the number of flywheels and the cost needed to bridge the gap between utility power losses and the transition to back-up generators. The flywheel uses about 25 percent of the space batteries require, and it can operate within a wide temperature range.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully