Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
UPS - AMETEK Powervar - Facility Management Product Release
The 3400 Series UPS is available in 80kVA/80kW, 100kVA/100kW and 125kVA/125kW, and features IGBT technology, superior performance characteristics, and a transformer-less design.
The 3400 Series’ space-savings footprint measures 27.5 inches by 32 inches by 71 inches, requiring minimal floor space. Utilizing three-level IGBT technology, the 3400 Series achieves a 96.3 percent efficiency rating (AC to AC), which leads to overall operational savings. Another key performance characteristic of the 3400 Series is its ability to withstand and hold a 300 percent inrush (current) and stay online for 240 milliseconds. By doing so, it is possible to downsize the kVA of the UPS unit in specific applications.
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully