UPS - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
UPS uses Lithium-ion batteries for extended service life and smaller size and weight, as compared to lead acid batteries. APC’s single-phase Smart-UPS On-Line with Lithium-Ion battery can operate at higher average temperatures (e.g., 40 C/104 F) without degradation to UPS performance of runtime. Can be configured with multiple Li-Ion battery packs.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully