UPS - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
NetSure ITM is a scalable row-based 48V direct current output power system that includes battery backup and branch distribution in 70kW modules. Up to four modules can be installed together for 280kW of total power. Designed for deployment directly on the server room floor, it preserves the efficiency and reliability of DC power, while minimizing the amount of floor space and copper distribution required.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully