UPS - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
NetSure ITM is a scalable row-based 48V direct current output power system that includes battery backup and branch distribution in 70kW modules. Up to four modules can be installed together for 280kW of total power. Designed for deployment directly on the server room floor, it preserves the efficiency and reliability of DC power, while minimizing the amount of floor space and copper distribution required.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully