- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
UPS - Staco Energy Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 10 kVA model FirstLine three-phase uninterruptible power supply is a true online, double conversion product that provides computer-grade power quality at a price 20-30 percent below other 10 kVA models, according to the company. The product has a standard battery run-time of more than 20 minutes. Transformerless power technology provides reliable blackout protection and power conditioning.
Front-end harmonic correction eliminates the need for additional filtering. Double-conversion technology protects the connected load from sags, swells, harmonics, noise and voltage imbalances without going to battery operation. A control panel located on the front of the freestanding NEMA 1 enclosure includes an alarm and remote monitoring through an RS232 connection. Models are available for applications with input voltage of 208, 220 and 480 Vac and a range of +10/-20 percent (166-229 Vac). Input frequency is 60Hz +/- 5 percent.
Full load walk-in from 25 to 100 percent of rated load in 10 seconds. Inverter output distortion is 5 percetn THD for non-linear loads and 2 percent THD for linear loads. Output voltage is regulated to +/-1 percent of nominal at full load.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully