UPS - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
UPS available in a 400V AC configuration. Leveraging the transformer-free design of the 9390 and 9395 uninterruptible power systems, the 400V AC architecture has an end-to-end efficiency of 80 percent, according to the company. The 400V implementation also delivers power directly to the rack at 230V without the need for a stand-alone power distribution unit.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully