UPS - GE Digital Energy - Facility Management Product Release
The 750kVA SG Series digital energy uninterruptible power supply is designed for mission-critical facilities, with efficiency greater than 94 percent, and a 30 percent smaller footprint. Operating in a double-conversion mode with continuous on-line VFI operation, the unit automatically determines the most efficient mode of operation for the parallelling architecture. A "zig-zag" transformer improves voltage regulation during unbalanced load conditions. A Simple Network Management Protocol plug-in card is optional.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully