UPS - GE Consumer & Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
The Digital Energy LP-33U Series 10-60kVA UPS from GE Consumer & Industrial's Power Quality division allows users to parallel up to four units, and control the UPS via a peer-to-peer configuration. Units synchronize output phase, automatically sharing the load supported by each UPS.
The hybrid IGBT rectifier the creates a high input power factor (greater than 0.98) and low input distortion (less than 10 percent), and the units can be remotely monitored and managed via LAN, modem, SNMP, RS232, Modbus RTU, programmable alarm contacts, and TCP/IP connections.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully