Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
UPS - Liebert Global Services - Facility Management Product Release
Designed for rack-mount or tower modes, the Liebert GXT2 is available in a 6kVA, 4U model; and a 10kVA, 6U model. Both models are available with output of 120/208V, 220V, 230V, 240V. Dual output voltage units can provide 240/120, 208/120, 230/115, 220/110, or 200/100 VAC.
The units are capable of detecting and matching line input frequencies of either 60 or 50 Hz, automatically, and features user-replaceable hot-swappable batteries. They also notify users with advance early warning of UPS status via automatic and manual battery test feature.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully