- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
UPS - MGE UPS Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The Evolution line-interactive UPS has an adaptable, multi-position power distribution unit for adding receptacles to the back, side or top and protects up to 15 servers. Optional universal HotSwap Maintenance By-Pass modules allow the UPS to be replaced without interrupting the power supply.
The Evolution 650/850/1150/1550 and 2000VA models feature multiple form factors: Tower, Rack/Tower versatile with a choice of depth sizes to accommodate a variety of rack enclosures.
The Evolution S 1250/1750/2500 and 3000VA models can accommodate up to 4 external battery modules. Microprocessor controlled charging extends battery life up to 50 percent, while battery management protects against deep discharging and assures advanced warning when the hot-swappable batteries need replacement.
The Evolution's high-frequency line-interactive technology delivers a clean sine wave output, voltage correction as well as wide input voltage tolerances. MGE's Powershare technology provides two programmable outlets on the Evolution units that can be used to quickly reset network devices remotely and allocate longer backup times to the most critical equipment. A cold start capability allows users to turn on the UPS and connected equipment even after the power has failed.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully