- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
UPS - MGE UPS Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The Evolution is a first line-interactive UPS with
an adaptable, multi-position power distribution unit that provides a space-saving method for easily adding receptacles to the back, side or top of the UPS. In addition, optional bypass modules allow the UPS to be replaced without interrupting the power supply assuring power continuity.
The 650/850/1150/1550 and 2000VA models all feature multiple form factors to suit a variety of needs. Tower, Rack/Tower versatile with a choice of depth sizes to accommodate a variety of rack enclosures.
For critical applications needing extended runtime during prolonged power outages, some models can accommodate up to four external battery modules providing time to keep a Windows 2000/NT/2003 server running for up to 145 minutes at 100 percent load. The high-frequency line-interactive technology allows the units to deliver a clean sinewave output, voltage correction as well as wide input voltage tolerances. Additionally, MGE's Powershare technology provides two programmable outlets on the units that can be used to reset network devices remotely and allocate longer backup times to the most critical equipment. A cold start capability allows users to turn on the UPS and connected equipment even after the power has failed.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully