UPS - GE Consumer & Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
A new pure sine wave output, line–interactive Digital Energy IT Series 600–3,000 VA Uninterruptible Power Supply from GE Consumer & Industrial's Power Quality business, allows owners and managers of server, data storage, networking, telecommunications and point–of–sale applications to stop worrying about downtime or equipment damage from power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Available in 600, 1,000, 1,500, 2,000 and 3,000 VA tower and 19-inch rackmount models, the UPS features pure sine wave, fully–digitized, microprocessor–controlled automatic voltage regulation at 50/60Hz and utilizes hot swappable, user–replaceable batteries.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully