UPS - Staco Energy Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
As many as eight TreStar P modules from Staco can be installed in parallel for redundancy or additional capacity. These online double-conversion three-phase Uninterruptible Power Supplies feature a digital control system to eliminate all overloads, frequency variations, transients, flicker and blackouts in real time. The digital control processes signals 10-times faster than analog methods.
An output power factor of .9 is standard, and has a Vector-Controlled IGBT Inverter. An input circuit breaker is provided as well as an internal maintenance bypass. Advanced battery management system reduces the frequency of maintenance and replacement schedules, saving time and money.
Models available from 125 kVA to 225 kVA include cabinets with seismic mounting features. TreStar P models are available for applications with input voltage of 208 or 480 Vac.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully