UPS - Staco Energy Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Staco Energy’s parallel-able TreStar line of online double-conversion three-phase Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) feature a digital control system to eliminate overloads, frequency variations, transients, flicker and blackouts in real time. The digital control processes signals 10-times faster than previous analog methods. Up to eight TreStar P modules can be installed in parallel for redundancy or additional capacity.
An output power factor of 0.9 is standard, and has a Vector-Controlled IGBT Inverter. An input circuit breaker is provided as well as an internal maintenance bypass. Advanced battery management system reduces the frequency of maintenance and replacement schedules, saving time and money.
Models available from 125 kVA to 225 kVA include cabinets with seismic mounting features. TreStar P models are available for applications with input voltage of 208 or 480 Vac and a range of +15 /- 20 percent.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully