Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
UHS Epoxy - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
A new formulation of Duraplate UHS ultra high solids epoxy features fluorescing optically active pigments, allowing tank lining applicators to check the coating instantly for pinholes, holidays and other discontinuities and verify uniform coverage and proper film thickness.
Product meets the NSF Standard 61 for potable water tanks of at least 1,000 gallons. The coating uses Duraplate UHS Epoxy as the vehicle to hold the pigment, and is available as a single- or multi-coat application.
Viewed under ultraviolet light, a single-coat system will fluoresce and imperfections will appear black. In a multi-coat system, imperfections will fluoresce under inspection of the topcoat.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors