Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
Two–Piece Toilet Series Extends Water Efficiency - Zurn Industries LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Zurn Industries, LLC introduces the 1000g Two-Piece Toilet Series, a full line of tank-and-bowl systems engineered to conserve water without sacrificing performance in commercial applications.
The models in this series achieve the 1000g MaP rating for clog prevention, and deliver reliable performance based on 100,000-cycle-count flush testing. The Zurn Two-Piece Toilet Series is available with water conserving 1.28 gpf option that meets WaterSense criteria.
This new series is outfitted with a siphon jet bowl, and includes the following models:
• Zurn EcoVantage® HET (High-Efficiency Toilet) 1.28 gpf Tank and Bowl System;
• Zurn HPT™ High Performance 1.6 gpf Tank and Bowl System;
• All models are available with the following options: -VL vandal lock lid, -IN insulated tank and -RH right hand flush
“The addition of this new, performance-proven system to our EcoVantage product line, showcases Zurn’s commitment to delivering the largest breadth of engineered water solutions from any single manufacturer,” says Kevin Gannon, Product Manager, Zurn.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility