Two-Way Radios - Kenwood USA Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The TK-2400VP and TK-3400UP feature a 100 percent improvement in audio output with twice the audio power and improved sound for use in high-noise environments. The pre-programmed radios are available in four- and 16-channel configurations in UHF and VHF. All models have wireless cloning and improvement in spurious response for clear communications with increased availability of quiet talk/digital quiet talk codes in broadband radio service frequencies. The radios meet military specifications for durability and international IP54/55 standards for water and dust intrusion.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully