- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
Turnstile - KONE Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
KONE turnstile 100 enables full integration of the company's People Flow Intelligence solutions. It is constructed from stainless steel and glass, and includes lighting and visual guidance options. Features a throughput up to 30 people per minute, with a passage width of 650 mm. Sensor barrier is 945 mm tall by 2100 mm long.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing