- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Trenching Software - Maxwell Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Quest Earthwork 7.0 from Maxwell Systems is earth-measuring software with updated trenching capabilities. The software features include Linear Foot takeoff for items such as pipe, fencing, and curbs, as well as Count Item takeoff capabilities for manholes, catch basins, and other items. The program also includes a new trench templates feature, which incorporates vertical, V-shape, T-shape, Y-shape, and more.
Estimators can create their own trench templates as needed, and save them for future jobs with similar structures. All of these features enable the estimators to view cut and fill totals on a single summary screen, saving them the time of switching between two programs, and helping them work more efficiently. The program can import AutoCAD files, saving the estimator the task of digitizing the plans. Quest Earthwork 7.0 can handle multiple sheets, and works with any known scale in Imperial or metric units.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Considerations for Utility Vehicle Replacement
- Utility Vehicles: To Repair or Replace?
- Utility Vehicles: Maximizing Performance, Minimizing Costs
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today