- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Technician »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Groundskeeper »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Trash Can Liners Offer Opportunities for LEED Credits - Pitt Plastics - Facility Management Product Release
Pitt Plastics, an Inteplast Group Company, introduces a new and extensive line of industrial can liners, ECO Strong Plus, developed for environmentally-focused businesses and industries. ECO Strong Plus meets the can liner specifications of the popular Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program, sponsored by the U.S. Green Building Council. ECO Strong Plus can liners are manufactured with a minimum of 10 percent post-consumer recycled resin and up to 60 percent post-industrial recycled resin.
ECO-Strong Plus is a comprehensive product line, ideal for diverse applications. ECO-Strong Plus can liners are available in clear or black linear-low density polyethylene (LLDPE); and in clear high-density polyethylene (HDPE), in a wide range of sizes and gauges. ECO-Strong Plus can liners are star-sealed for strength and feature coreless rolls for easy dispensing.
ECO-Strong Plus can liners are a boon for businesses and organizations that require clear can liners for security and safety, and want LEED credit eligible products. “Clear can liners manufactured with the required amounts of post-consumer resins as specified by LEED have not been widely available at competitive prices for the industrial market,” says Randy Orscheln, director, Janitorial/Sanitation Unit, Inteplast Group. “ECO-Strong Plus changes that.”
Orscheln says that an increasing number of businesses, universities, schools, restaurants, hospitals and government buildings are participating in green building maintenance and operation programs. “ECO Strong Plus can liners are a recycled product they can rely on for consistent quality, performance and value,” he says.
“We’ve put a great effort into the development of this product line and the sourcing of quality post-consumer resins that meet our high standards,” he adds. “Pitt Plastics and Inteplast Group sell extensively to distributors and businesses across North America. We believe ECO Strong Plus will become an important part of their sales offerings.”
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- A Blizzard of Challenges in Keeping Schools Open
- Grounds Management: Preparing for Certification
- Utility Vehicles Extend Reach, Expand Efficiency
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today