Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor - GE Consumer & Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
GE Consumer & Industrial's Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors feature a patented thermally protected metal oxide varistor technology. Ideally suited for use in demanding and sensitive commercial and industrial environments, it is UL Listed and bears the UL mark.
The surge suppressors can be used without a dedicated breaker and still comply with UL 1449 2nd edition requirements. Such performance is particularly important to customers without room for an extra, dedicated breaker in the panel.
Designed for service entrance, distribution and point of use locations, GE's TVSS line is available in three configurations: As a wall–mount construction; a box extension for attaching directly to the top or bottom of branch panels; or as an integrated construction within panelboards and switchboards.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully