Transformers - GE Consumer & Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
TP-1 transformers from GE are 100 percent compliant with the National Electrical Manufacturers Association's (NEMA's) TP-1 energy efficiency standard. Units use fan-assisted convection cooling and feature a built-in rodent guard. Connections can be accessed on the bottom, sides and rear of transformers, with front access for all maintenance.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully